Aquilano Salon Covid-19 Operating Protocol
New Guidelines For Staff and Guests
Prior To Your Appointment
The following questions will be asked prior to your appointment:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have any of the following: cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell?
- Are you currently living with someone who has been sick in the past 14 days?
When You Arrive
Your temperature will be taken (via touchless thermometer) and we ask that you use hand sanitizer prior to entering the salon, please no gloves.
Please note the following new Salon protocols:
- Out of respect and the health of all involved clients showing signs of illness during appointments will be asked to leave and charged for the appointment.
- To reduce the amount of time and exposure in the salon we ask that all payment for services and products be made over the phone after services. You may also prepay for services via our Square Online Store. Any balance will stay on your Aquilano account.
- Clients wanting to tip may do so in cash, Venmo, or PayPal directly to the stylists or assistants.
- To reduce the amount of time and exposure in the Salon, we ask that future appointments be made via phone, text, or email:
- Phone: 703-683-0755
- Text: 571-317-0425
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any service involving a blow dryer is suspended until further notice. $10 will be credited at the time of service for this inconvenience. Clients may not blow dry their own hair in the Salon. All clients must have hair shampooed in the salon prior to all haircuts. You do not need to shampoo hair at home prior to chemical services.
- Starting October 1 we will resume blowdries as long as we feel it’s safe for our staff and clients. Clients may not blow dry their own hair in the Salon. All clients must have hair shampooed in the salon prior to all haircuts. You do not need to shampoo hair at home prior to chemical services.
- All clients must have hair shampooed in the salon prior to all haircuts.
- All clients must always wear face masks while in the Salon. No wrap around masks will be allowed. Masks with bands around the ears are only allowed. We do have extra disposable masks.
- We ask that all clients limit what is brought to the Salon. Only bring your mobile device and your own reading materials, no large purses or bags. We will no longer be providing magazines. All beverages and snacks are suspended until further notice. We ask that clients not bring outside food or beverages into the salon.
- Please do not bring others with you to your appointment unless they are there for services with another stylist. No exceptions.
A Note About Parking
Parking is not available for our guests on-premises. Please contact us prior to your appointment regarding any questions about parking or our Covid guidelines.
We appreciate your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in the salon!